Roles at Vative
We can’t promise that it’s easy to become a part of the Vative team, but if you feel that you have what it takes then we’d like to see if we’re a match.
What it takes to be a Software Professional at Vative
- Passionate about software
- Top-tier software professional
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Willingness to take personal responsibility for your professional development
- Strong desire to work in a “Results Only” work environment
- Ability to check your ego at the door and put the team first
- Willingness to work very hard and push yourself to continuously improve
- Respect for the importance of a good work/life balance
Our Screening Process
At Vative, we use an extensive screening process and hire not average, not good, not even great, but top-tier software professionals.
As part of our screening process you will be expected to undergo a cognitive assessment. We use the Wonderlic assessment, which is one of the most widely respected cognitive ability tests in the world.
After the Wonderlic assessment you will undergo a comprehensive cultural fit interview, as well as a comprehensive technical team interview.
At the end of the interview process you will probably be exhausted, but we should both have a good feel for whether or not Vative is the right place for you.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Medical (Low, Medium, High Deductible plans)
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance (2X base pay)
- AD&D Insurance
- 401K (with employer match)
- Profit Sharing
DOWNLOAD BENEFITS SUMMARY PDF